Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Free-to-play minion racing game with characters from the movie
This is a fun game that involves racing with minions.
In Despicable Me: Minion Rush, the first thing that you'll notice is the stunning graphic design. You would think you're watching a movie instead of playing a game at times. The action is in 3D, so it makes you feel like you're right there with the minions as they race along different tracks. You want to get as far as you an in each level, but while you're running, you want to catch bananas. These are a favorite food of the minions.
While playing Despicable Me: Minion Rush, you can use the bananas to upgrade the minions so that they can run faster and jump farther to get over some of the hurdles in the game. There are also a few new appearances that you can buy for the minions, such as sheets to make them look like ghosts or a new set of overalls. There are numerous disguises and items that you can add to the minions in the game so that they are customized. Bonus modes are available where you can defeat Gru and the Mega Minion.
- Stunning images
- Lots of fun while playing
- Customize minions
- Better with an endless playing option
- Takes away items that are purchased
The new Despicable Me: Minion Rush update is sure to be a heart-racing great time! We’re delighted to bring you all-new content from Illumination’s upcoming holiday movie, Sing, arriving in theaters on Dec. 21 in the U.S.!
- NEW! Use limited-time Market Tickets collected during the Special Mission in the Market!
- Dress Dave up in a shiny red Leotard to imitate his singing idol, Gunter!
- Collect all of the Musical Notes, Microphones, and Vinyl records in the new Special Mission: Piggy Power!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.